The Clonakilty Walking Food Tour
- The Clonakilty Walking Food Tour
- every Friday, June to August, come rain or shine!
- Booking in advance is essential! Bookings must be made by 4pm the day before a tour.
- Meet in the upstairs lounge of Arís Cafe, Asna Square from 11am.
- The tour starts at 11am sharp and finishes at 3pm.
- Cost for the tour is €45 per person and includes all food and drink samples. Keep an eye out for our great value offers and discounted group rates are available - call or email to discuss.
- This tour is not suitable for children under 13 years old.
- All except the first and final stop on the tour is wheelchair accessible.
Upcoming Tour Dates:
2nd // 9th // 16th // 23rd // 30th
7th // 14th // 21st // 28th
4th // 11th // 18th // 25th
Two extra dates added for A Taste of West Cork Food Festival
8th // 15th
We are also available for private tours any day of the year! Call us to discuss what you would like to do that best fits your budget.
DID YOU KNOW? You can also book the tour through any Fáilte Ireland Tourism Office around the country using MyTicketsIreland.ie!
Rosie Scott, via TripAdvisor...
"Enjoyed delicious walking and food sampling tour today lead by Kate.... How better to get to know Clonakilty than by meeting locals passionate about the food and drink they make from scratch. Every tasty delicacy had a story. Every morsel was grown, reared, cooked and made locally with love and expertise. Kate knows all the inside stories of food and drink. Where to buy the best, who is doing what and even who is planning to create what! Treat yourself! Join Kate on the walking food trail in Clonakilty. Our favorite has to be Clonakilty Chocolate!" Melanie Kovero
"Everyone needs to book this food adventure this summer brought to you by Flavour.ie!" Caroline Crowley, West Cork Business Network
“The food trail was an amazing experience, a veritable feast for the taste buds intermingled with a unique insight into the rich tradition of West Cork food producers. The tour takes you on a journey from the classic Clonakilty Black Pudding to the cocoa farmers of Ghana and everywhere in between. Kate is passionate about quality, local food and her enthusiasm is infectious. My eyes were opened to the range of delicious food which West Cork has to offer. I cannot recommend the tour highly enough.” Laurie O'Keeffe
“I am living in West Cork 9 years but I learned more after spending 4 hours on this tour than all my years here, I am bursting with new ideas for all sorts of meals, confident of where they came from, how they are produced and even their long standing history. I cannot recommend this excellent tour more highly.” Alison Moriarty, Sales & Marketing Professional
The Clonakilty Walking Food Tour is accredited by Fáilte Ireland and featured on the following tourism websites.