Back for its second year, Cork on a Fork Festival is five days of events and experiences that celebrate all that Cork can stick on a fork! I’ll be hosting three events – find out more…Continue reading “Flavour.ie Popping Up at Cork on a Fork!”
fEast Cork returns in 2022 with a stellar food festival line-up this autumnContinue reading “fEast Cork – a true sense of place”
A Taste of West Cork Food Festival launches most cultured and cosmopolitan food Festival to date.
Flavour.ie was delighted to be at the launch of the 2017 programme for A Taste of West Cork Food Festival. Every year we all agree the programme is the most ambitious yet, but this year the festival has surpassed ambition equal to the task after being crowned Irish Festival of the Year in 2016.
Flavour.ie has 5 events in the programme this year, each very different on their own and in our own signature style bringing always back to where our food comes from and why it should be celebrated. Below are links to information about the events and to book your spot. Further on is a message from the Festival Committee about this years’ upcoming programme…
- Friday 8th September: The Clonakilty Walking Food Tour www.flavour.ie/clonakilty-food-tour
- Saturday 9th September: West Cork Cheese and French Wine Tasting www.flavour.ie/cheese
- Sunday 10th September: Pitmaster Masterclass www.flavour.ie/pitmaster
- Friday 15th September: The Clonakilty Walking Food Tour www.flavour.ie/clonakilty-food-tour
- Sunday 17th September: New Hampshire Beach Clambake www.flavour.ie/clambake